#100dayproject — Day 72
I played with alcohol inks for both projects today. No plan, just plopping color down, wiping away what I didn’t like, adding more. First I worked on earring blanks I prepped with gesso. They turned out darker and more muted than I would have liked, but interesting just the same.
#icad2020 — 16/61
(Index Card a Day 2020)
I have no control over alcohol ink. I can’t make it do what I like. I tried brushing, blowing. In the end, I used a piece of felt to tamp on it, blew a bit, and just let the colors do their thing. It’s bright and pretty, and I’ll probably cut it up to use in collaging.